Esa Unggul University Quality Assurance System is a systematic activity to improve the quality of higher education organized by Esa Unggul University in a planned and sustainable manner. It consists of Esa Unggul University Internal Quality Assurance System (EUU SPMI) and the External Quality Assurance System (EUU SPME). EUU SPMI is a quality assurance system that is planned, controlled and developed by EUU independently.
While SPME is a quality assurance system system that is planned, controlled, and developed by the National Accreditation Board of Higher Education (BAN PT) and / or the Independent Accreditation Institution through the accreditation process.
The EUU SPMI is planned, implemented, controlled and developed with reference to EUU Standard. Whereas EUUStandard itself consists of National Higher Education Standards and higher education standards set by EUU independently.
EUU SPMI Background
Law Number 12 of year 2012 concerning Higher Education mandates that every tertiary institution provide quality higher education. Because the results of quality higher education will be able to produce graduates who are able to actively develop their potential. In addition, quality higher education will be able to produce knowledge and / or technology that is useful for society, nation and country.
In order to achieve quality higher education, EUU must carry out a series of planned and sustainable activities, which must be supported by all its academic community members, namely internal quality assurance activities. And to ensure that the quality assurance activities are carried out comprehensively and systemically, EUU Internal Quality Assurance System is compiled.
Organizational Structure and Governance EUU SPMI
Quality assurance activities are carried out both in the academic field (academic and academic supporting) and in the non-academic and administrative fields (administrative executors). Therefore, EUU quality assurance organization is adjusted to that scope.
- The Rector is in charge of quality assurance at the university level. Quality assurance at the university level is emphasized on the function of integrated quality management (Total Quality Management / TQM).
- The quality assurance process in EUU is carried out in stages, from the university level to the study program. The Head of the Quality Assurance Office (KPM) is the quality assurance coordinator at the university level, who answers to the Rector.
- In its organizational structure, the Head of KPM is assisted by 2 (two) Head of Bureau, who is in charge of developing the quality system and document control and internal quality audit.
- In carrying out its duties, the Head of KPM cooperates and coordinates with the Quality Control Cluster Team (GKM), which consists of Faculty GKM and Administrative Unit GKM.
Faculty Quality Control Group
- Quality assurance at the level of the academic element is emphasized in the quality control function.
- The Head of the Faculty of Quality Control Team (GKM) is the quality assurance coordinator at the level of the academic element, who answers to the Dean.
- The Dean is the person in charge of quality assurance at the academic level (faculty, study program, study center, laboratory).
Quality Control Unit of the Administrative Unit
- Quality assurance at the level of academic supporting elements, and administrative elements are emphasized on the quality control function.
- Head of the Quality Control Cluster Team (GKM) Unit is a quality assurance coordinator at the level of academic supporting elements and administrative elements, who are responsible to the Vice Rector.
- The Vice Rector is in charge of quality assurance at the level of academic supporting elements (institutions, centers) and administrative elements (bureaus, sections).