Career Center Profile
Counseling and Alumni Bureau (BKAL)
In the education process, Esa Unggul University as one of the leading private universities in Jakarta has given birth to thousands of competitive alumni who are able to compete in the world of work. What EUU Alumni do after graduating from college is a link that cannot be separated from the educational process in Esa Unggul.
In order for the alumni to be highly competitive, the University established BKAL with the aim of providing services to students and alumni in improving their quality and expertise and providing briefing on the perspectives (perspectives) of students and alumni in welcoming the future.
Strong networking with thousands of Alumni who have worked, as well as with students who have worked (employee class), students and alumni have a wide opportunity to build networking and careers in the world of work. Students and Alumni can also take advantage of BKAL’s service facilities such as consultation, guidance, introduction to the world of work to students and alumni to easily determine the direction and objectives after college.
BKAL also provides special training to complete the quality and expertise in order to compete in the world of work and business.
- Curriculum Vitae Writing Technique
- Interview Technique
- Introduction to Psychotest
- Networking Technique
- Ready-to-use Online Job Exchange Network
- Job Fairs
The Counseling and Alumni Bureau is a forum that aims to bring together companies who need workers with Esa Unggul University (UEU) alumni who are ready to work. BKAL has held several events / events related to this matter. Like the Job Fair / Job Expo, Campus Hiring / Recruitment and also the posting of job vacancies on wall magazines in each Faculty and every floor in the main building of Esa Unggul University, including the Lobby and also included on Esa Unggul University website.
Counseling and Alumni Bureau (BKAL)
Esa Unggul Career Center
021 – 5674223 ext. 357
Counseling and Alumni Bureau (BKAL) Vision
To be a bureau that can fulfill the needs of students and alumni who still keep contact with the bureau.
Counseling and Alumni Bureau (BKAL) Mission
Providing time and place for all students who need counseling, both academic and personal.
- Resolve problems that exist between students (active) with lecturers, faculties / study programs and other relevant bureaus.
- Contacting inactive students to help solve the problem so that the student is active again.
- As a mediator between students and EUU and Non EUU Alumni with partner companies / the world of work.
- Improve the competitiveness of EUU Alumni and also provide satisfaction to EUU Alumni users by giving career seminars and organizing Campus Hiring, Job Fair and disseminating job information.
- Organizing activities related to career development that aim to produce Alumni who are ready to work and always sought by National and Multinational Companies.
Considering the increase of competition in the world of work, especially for new graduates (fresh graduates), Counseling and Alumni Bureau (BKAL) has a vision to produce graduates with high quality and knowledge.
Quality means not only graduating by getting a high GPA, but can also contribute well after they are accepted to work in a company. EUU alumni are expected to be able to apply what they have learned while they are studying in EUU into the world of work.
What we refer to as knowledgeable is that alumni have knowledge that can reach all aspects of life, not only those related to the Department and the courses they choose. To realize this, alumni are encouraged to always be active in carrying out activities that can support this, such as attending Job Fair / Job Expo, Campus Hiring / Recruitment, seminars, talk shows, training / training and also learning a lot of things related to general knowledge.
Career Center Vision
“Becoming a Center for Career Development that is Superior at the National level for EUU Graduates and Job Seekers”
Career Center Mission
- To serve as a mediator between students & EUU and Non-EUU Alumni with partner companies / the world of work
- Enhancing the competitiveness of EUU Alumni and also providing satisfaction for EUU Alumni users by giving career seminars and organizing Campus Hiring, Job Fair and dissemination of job information.
- Organizing activities related to career development that aim to produce alumni who are ready to work and always sought by National and Multinational Companies.
Therefore, BKAL needs support from all parties in order to carry out the Vision and Mission as expected together. We are very grateful for all the attention, cooperation and constructive input that has been given to us so far. Especially for all Company and Partner Companies that have established cooperation with BKAL. Hopefully this collaboration can run well and get stronger.