EastWest is a Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Center
EastWest is a physiotherapy & rehabilitation center that provides a high-standard of western allied medical services. EastWest is targeting a vibrant and professional individual to fulfill the position as a Physiotherapist & Occupational Therapist.
To be successful in getting this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply!
- Experience in a hospital or clinical setting would be a strong advantage (for Occupational Therapist):
* Familiar with neurological condition
* Familiar with neuro develop mental aspect of movement
* Familiar with functional rehabilitation
* Familiar with hand-control & hand rehabilitation post neuro condition (post-stroke), Parkinson, brain injury & other central neurosystem disorder
* Familiar with assessment of cognitive functioning & assessment of visual perceptual skill
* Familiar with using / doing comprehensive functional assessment, establish comprehensive rehabilitation program, train & educate family & care-giver.
* Good comprehension oral and writing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Behavioral Competencies required:
- Able to work in a team and individually
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope to high-pressure working environment
- Open minded, willing & eager to learn
Send your comprehensive resume with photograph (not more than 100kb) to:
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted